Perfect Chinese Pronunciation
No more frustration over the different tones or the seemingly esoteric intonation of sentences
Are you aware that the Chinese language is pronounced with a different part of the mouth as compared to English?
You'll learn more about the "pronunciation focal point" in the Learn Real Chinese course, but essentially the idea is that by simply changing the "focal point" of your mouth cavity as you produce sounds, you'll instantly sound a lot more like a Chinese and be able to speak the language more naturally instead of "forcing" each sound out of your mouth and feeling "something is wrong".
You'll also learn many other techniques and tricks that will enable you to sound like the native speakers in Learn Real Chinese.
Pinyin? Hanzi? Chinese Vocabulary Made Easy
The biggest "problem" with the Chinese language is that the written form does NOT indicate its sound. How to memorize their sounds and meanings?
Despite all the popular "politically correct" methods of learning a foreign language, is that learning Chinese vocabulary and grammar separately (in the right way) is a much more effective way to quickly raise your Chinese proficiency, especially when you're just past beginner stage and before you hit your plateau.
Start with simple Chinese words that have less ambiguity. Nouns are a good starting point as they are the least dependent on context. Verbs, however, often have different meanings in different situations so you should start with basic day-to-day verbs.
Learn Real Chinese will you show you the best system to learn Chinese vocabulary. Once you learn the words, it's impossible to forget them.
I can safely say that even those free tips you shared on your website is a lot better than many books I've purchased in the past.
I can now discern the different tones clearly as well as pronouncing sounds which are particularly confusing to me at first, such as 'ch', 'zh', 'z', 'c'...
Your tips on how to find listening materials and attune my ears to the foreign sound are invaluable to me!
More Specifically, You Will Learn The Following
- An important characteristic of fast Chinese learners that will help you learn Chinese much more efficiently
- What kind of Chinese texts you should read to maximize your learning effort
- A 10-second routine you must go through every time you commit a new Chinese word to long-term memory
- The #1 rule you absolutely have to follow if you want to make your memory of the Chinese words last twice as long
- How to use different "mental colors" to help you remember Chinese words faster and longer
- A tested-and-proven method to learn Chinese grammar rules that you may have never heard of
- The 5 golden rules you must follow in order to absorb Chinese reading materials quickly
- How to learn exceptions of Chinese grammar rules effectively and become more "in tune" with the Chinese language
- How to sound more "native" with a 5-minute tweak in the way you speak Chinese
- The real reason why children can learn Chinese fast and how you can accelerate your learning by using 3 quick "copycat" techniques
- Fool-proof techniques that are guaranteed to add spice to your vocabulary learning so you'll never get bored of learning more Chinese words